Tuesday 5 August 2008

Digital scrapbook page - Amelie one year on

I don't do a lot of scrapbooking but I'm trying to find the time as I think it's such a lovely way to present photos. As well as traditional layouts I'm also playing around with some digital ones using Photoshop Elements - all my photos are on my PC anyway so it makes it much easier! I get my digital elements from Lettering Delights, who have a great range. This layout is of two pictures of Amelie taken almost exactly a year apart - at three days old and the day before her first birthday. As the journalling says, what a difference a year makes.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely page layout and beautiful photo's, well done

Anonymous said...

ugdvplovely childrens cards Helen and yes I can see you are an IT teacher great start to your blog..Good Luck
Myrax