Wednesday 13 August 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Well, I've taken the plunge and entered my first blog challenge! This card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, which was a sketch this week. I've rotated the sketch as it works better for this stamp, which I think is so cute. I'll use the card for a male friend's birthday. The papers are from a DCWV Paper Stack. I doubt I'll win, as so many of the other cards are gorgeous and very detailed, but it was fun having a go!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Lyn said...

Lovely card, just love that image

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card for the sketch and love how you have flipped it - cute image and great colour work - thank you for joining us at PBSC this week
Kath
xxx

Allison said...

great card love the image
AllisonX

Bev said...

Oooh, this is absoltutely fabulous Helen, love it!!

tracie said...

oh wow gorgeous card Helen, love this cute image and love how you've flipped the sketch - great work. Thanks for joining us this week, hope to see you again :)x

Carol said...

Great card for your first time doing a challenge!
I have a little sketch challenge on my blog, if you fancy having a go!

Carol x

Angie C said...

Great card, love the way you rotated the sketch. Love the image you have used too :-)

ella bella said...

gorgeous card love your take on the sketch and the colours and papers look fab.
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

Beth said...

Anyone can win, it's picked at random so by taking part you're in with a chance! This is fab by the way, I love the colours and the stamp is so cute! Thanks for joining in!