Wednesday 5 November 2008

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #5

Now half term is over I've not got as much time to craft, hence the lack of activity here so far this week :( However, I have been able to make one card today while Amelie's been asleep, and here it is! It's for the Secret Crafter challenge, which is a sketch with a twist - the card colour scheme has to be pink, white and brown. Pink and white didn't pose a challenge, but brown did - can you believe I don't have any brown patterned paper? I think that's a situation that needs rectifying LOL! I've decided to go with Fluffles again too as he's quite quick to stamp and colour, and I never know how long I've got until Amelie wakes up!

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Helen and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Unknown said...

Lovley card Helen, well done xx

Wendy said...

Lovely subtle colours, gorgeous card. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. Wendy x

Jill said...

stunning card Helen, love the image and gorgeous papers thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

LizC said...

Some lovely cards Helen. Your mum gave me the link to your blog as she knows I'm a card maker and scrapper too.

Liz

Linda D. said...

Ah, that's what I like about challenges: using new colours or techniques :) Suppose you want some brown papers for xmas, now, lol!!! Oh, and lovely card.
Mum xxx

Murielle said...

Thanks for your nice comments in my blog, Helen.
Your card is marvellous, i love image so cute!!
Lovely colours.
Hugs, mumur