Wednesday 7 January 2009

Happy New Year and a new Digital Scrapbook Layout

Happy New Year and apologies for the lack of activity here over the holidays - I've just been too busy to craft :( I seem to have lost my cardmaking mojo at the moment too - maybe because my craft area is a complete state, and I had to rush to finish xmas cards and didn't really enjoy doing it! Hopefully I'll get a bit more organised at the weekend and will try to enter a challenge!

What I have been into recently is digital scrapbooking - something I've dabbled with for a while, but I've really got into in the last month or so when I've had to learn to use Photoshop properly for teaching it! I've discovered a couple of fab websites - Scrap Girls and Designer Digitals - who have both had sales on over the last few weeks, and I've loaded up with supplies! I particularly love the paper and embellishment templates that Scrap Girls do, as well as their Photoshop tools, and I'm completely in love with brushes!

We decided to let Amelie get messy on New Year's Eve, seeing as there were two of us and she was getting very bored stuck indoors. The photos just begged to be scrapbooked, so here is the finished page:

The layout above uses a multiple frame from Designer Digitals, along with papers I created myself using Scrap Girls paper templates and brushes. The date seal is from a Scrap Girls embellishment template. The font is one I bought from Lettering Delights a while ago.

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Helen, lovely to see you back. Gorgeous scrapbook page, looks like the little one had lots of fun. Joanne x

Linda D. said...

Great layout and lovely papers. As for Amelie, oh, how I wish I could play like that and ignore the mess, lol!!!