Tuesday 3 March 2009

I've won a prize :)

I'm very chuffed as the scrapbook layout I posted the other day has been selected by Scrap Girls as one of their two "layouts of the week" and showcased in their newsletter. Seeing as there are hundreds of layouts uploaded to their galleries every week, I never thought mine would be picked as a winner. As a bonus, I get a gift certificate to spend at the site :) If you're into digital scrapbooking and haven't signed up for their newsletter, it's well worth it - they include beautiful layouts by their professional designers for inspiration and lots of useful software tips.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Linda D. said...

Ooh congrats!!!! Love the layout, no wonder it was picked - fresh and original :) Hope you have time to keep creating, you definitely have an eye for this!