Tuesday 24 February 2009

My favourite place scrapbook page

Again, apologies for the lack of activity here. The new year hasn't started out particularly well, as I've had three bouts of tonsillitis so far :( Amelie's not sleeping either, waking us up every night at about 2:30am and then up for the day at about 6am, so I'm a bit of a zombie! I've also started an OU course on web design for work, which is taking up quite a bit of time! All in all, it means that crafting has taken a back seat. In fact, I haven't made a proper card so far this year and seem to have lost my mojo. I have done a bit of digi scrapbooking though, as it's easy to potter around with that on the laptop in front of the telly - no clearing up, you just save the file and close down when you're done, and you can change your mind as often as you like without wasting stash!! This page was the perfect antidote to a miserable February day - photos from our last holiday to the Maldives the year before Amelie was born. The supplies are from Scrap Girls.



Thanks for looking,


Photobucket

No comments: