Tuesday 23 June 2009

Amelie's birthday card

Amelie turned two on Sunday and we had a party for her on Saturday. For some reason I decided to make her cake myself - a pile of "building blocks" with the letters of her name on:


I also did her a digital card, which just happens to tie in with this week's Papertake challenge of using downloaded items on a card - in this case, the papers are from Scrap Girls' "Birthday Party" collection and the main image is one of the Numberjacks (one of Amelie's favourite TV shows) downloaded from the CBeebies website and coloured in on Photoshop.


And last, but by no means least, here's a pic of the birthday girl herself at her party. When I've got time I'll put some more party pics up on Facebook for those of you who are interested!

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

6 comments:

Dawny P said...

Wow how quick are you chick xxx Love the card but love the pic of your dink even more :))x How cute is she!!! Thank you for joining us at PTW and even more, thank you for reminding me that I had forgotten Mr Linky!!! Hugs, Dawny xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

oh what a cutie....love the cake its fab,

hugs shell x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love the cake, the card and the little one!

Saskia said...

GREAT work!!!! So creative!

Saskia :)

COCO said...

I love the cake !!!

jaydee said...

Helen, how gorgeous she is :-) Love the cake - and I can see that the color would have made her happy. Cute card, too. What a wonderful age to celebrate.
Hugs
Jaydee