Monday 22 September 2008

Stamp Storage

My lovely hubby recently put these up for me - converted from a wallpaper pasting table! I took the legs and hinges off and painted it to match the wall. Hubby then cut the shelves to size (they're just plain bits of thin wood from B&Q) then stuck them in with No More Nails at the heights I wanted to match my stamps, then hung them on the wall. Thanks to the ladies on the imag-e-nation forum for the idea :) The rest of my craft area (one end of our new dining room) is still a work in progress - once it's finished, I'll post a couple of pics.

It's lovely to have all my wood-mounted stamps visible like this - hopefully I'll use them all more, as I'd forgotten I had most of them! Trouble is I can't buy many more as I'll fill the shelves and I've promised myself that once they're full, that's it (well, for a little while at least LOL!!).

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

No comments: