Monday 1 December 2008

Apologies and a quick challenge card

First of all, sorry for the lack of cards recently! I've been snowed under with work and just too tired when I do have some free time to do much :( I've been given an award by Joanne too, which is fab and I promise I'll post it up as soon as I get time to work out who to pass it on to!

This card is for Sketch Saturday using Lili of the Valley die-cuts and papers, so was quick enough to do in between the washing and ironing while Amelie's asleep! Unfortunately, the new spray adhesive I bought the other day has stained through the papers and turned them dirty yellow in places :( I've tried to clean up the picture a bit in Photoshop, but think the card is destined for the bin unless it dries clear. It's annoying as it's specifically sold as a craft spray adhesive suitable for paper - I guess I should have tested it out first!

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Gill said...

Great card, love the super cute image and the colours are fab, thanks for joining us this week
hugs Gill x

Bev said...

Wonderful card, such a sweet image and gorgeous colours
hugs Bev x