Friday 12 December 2008

A new card at last!

It's been such a hectic week, what with covering extra hours at work, having loads of lessons to prep for my own modules and now Amelie being poorly, that I haven't really had any time for crafting :( Still, as I couldn't go to work today as Amelie was too poorly for creche, I managed to (almost) make a card while she had her nap and I've finished it off this evening. Apologies for the rubbish photo - I'll replace it tomorrow if I can get a better one in daylight! The layout is for Sketch Saturday, and I've incorporated two other challenges too. Cute Card Thursday's challenge is using punches - the snowflake embellishments are made with x-cut punches - and Secret Crafter is to use either dry or heat embossing, in this case the lilac part of the card is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous card helen

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Naoual said...

Cute card!

xx Naoual