Wednesday 3 December 2008

New digital scrapbook layout

I've been playing around with Photoshop a lot recently, mainly because I'm teaching it from Friday, and partly because I want to do something with the hundreds of photos I have on my hard disk that never see the light of day. This page is based on a template I bought from Designer Digitals - once you've learnt how to clip and merge layers, they're so easy to use. The digital papers and alphabet are from a Shabby Princess free kit (Sweet Serenity), although I've recoloured the letters to match the page. I love this set of images of Amelie, taken in July this year, playing with a tunnel her Nannie bought her from a car boot sale. The fact that her top matches the colour of the tunnel was just a happy coincidence, but it made the layout colour scheme much easier!

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

6 comments:

Greta said...

Wonderful pics of Amelie, Helen! She is so cute. x

Unknown said...

Awwww gorgeous page Helen, the colours are perfect, what a happy little one she is. Joanne x

Budge said...

What a lovely page this is of Amelie. she is growing up so fast.


sylv xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of Amelie and what a wonderful scrapbook page.........wonderful when they are dressed to co-ordinate !!!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant page Helen and Amelie is just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page Helen and isnt
Amelie growing fast, it does'nt seem like 5 mins since you gave birth. She is absolutely gorgeous

Norma x