Wednesday 3 December 2008

Card for a male friend

I must admit that I find men's cards the most difficult to make, especially when you can't use boats, cars or sports! I started one card for this friend then abandoned it half way through as it was too dull (greens and neutrals) and tried this one instead. Both sides of the card front are covered in matching patterned paper in reversed colour schemes, from the Papermania "For Him" pack, with a different paper on the inside of the card. The inside has a pocket made from the same paper and a tag, also covered with that paper, with a peel off on the front and the hand-written message on the back. I hope it goes down well! I'm hunting for stamps that I can use for men's cards but I'm not having much luck finding anything that doesn't revolve around boats, cars or sports, or shirts which has always seemed a strange theme for a card to me! If anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to have them!

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab card Helen, love the design, very contemporary. Joanne x