Monday 22 December 2008

Mum's Xmas Card!

I know my mum reads my blog, so hadn't originally posted this card - however, I missed the post collection on Saturday (official last posting day) so I have no idea if it'll make it by Christmas! Therefore, I've posted it here so Mum can at least see it before then LOL!! I'm also entering it at the last minute for the Papertake Challenge, which is monochrome. The embossing folder is the Cuttlebug Lace Tree, highlighted with gold glitter and a gold ribbon on white pearl card that has a hint of gold to it.

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

Ooo that's beautiful Helen! So elegant! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

jay670120 said...

This is a lovely card . Have you ever thought of entering fiskarette competition , theres chances of winning prizes worth £250 in total this month!!! over at www.fiskarettes.co.uk
x jayne x

Linda D. said...

Hehe, thank you, daughter!!! And it arrived in time, too :) Lovely!