Wednesday 8 October 2008

Another Christmas Challenge Card!

This card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - I've figured that if I make a Christmas card every week then I may just have enough by 24th December!! The challenge this week was a sketch - I like these as it means I don't have to struggle with layout inspiration! The snowman and snowflakes are PB stickers, so this was quite a quick card too (well, it's actually been in progress for two days, but that's because Amelie woke up when I was halfway through it on Monday morning!!).

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab card Helen as are the rest of your cards on your Blog......well done ....luv Dimps xxxxx

Louise Emma said...

Lovely card Helen xx

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

Love the blue colours and the happy face from the snowmn, I get in the mood for winter

Jak Heath said...

This is sooo cute Helen.
Wonderful card.

Linda D. said...

Ah, cute, plus great choice of colours. I suspect I won't be making many xmas cards this year - I have too many other arty things to do, lol!!! Good luck with yours :>
Mum xxx

COCO said...

fab card
thank you for visite in my blog !!!
(en francais en +)!!!!!!
hugs coco