Wednesday 29 October 2008

This week's Christmas card!

I've managed to use the last of the three Penny Black cat in a wreath images that I stamped and coloured in last month for this week's Secret Crafter challenge. This week's challenge is a sketch, which I've rotated to suit the shape of the stamp. The little wreath embellishment I made myself, using two Nestability dies (a scalloped circle and plain circle) inside each other - I put them both on the cutting plate together to make lining it up easier. I then embossed the cut-out wreath with a section of the cuttlebug Lacy Tree folder. The greeting is hand-written with a brush marker, and is the one bit of the card I'm not happy with, but I didn't have a stamp small enough to fit inside the wreath!

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

stunning card helen

love it

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Sue said...

such a beautiful card, adore the cute image,thanks for joining us at SCSC:)

sue
xx

Donna said...

card Helen and such a cute image :) Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

CraftyC said...

A great card and love the way you've rotated the sketch,thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC
Clairex

Jill said...

aww such a cute card Helen love the image and colours thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x