Wednesday 15 October 2008

I've found a new challenge blog!

I found a new challenge blog, Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, while blurfing at the weekend and loved the sketch. I actually made the card on Monday evening but it's taken until now to get a decent photo in daylight - every photo I've taken with the flash has either darkened the red mirri card to almost black or the flash has bounced off the twinkling H2Os and lost the detail. Even this photo isn't great, but it's the best of a bad bunch! I love this cat image from Penny Black - I stamped and coloured it three times as soon as I got it, so one more still to use up :) The backing paper is from a DCVW Xmas stack.

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooh I'm like this. Love the traditional colours and that cute image. I have the same problem getting a good photo of my cards. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. Wendy x

Sue said...

awww now this is cute ,loving the xmas colours and i adores the stamp.Thanks for joining us at SCSC:)

sue
xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

beautiful cute crimbo card

thanks for joining us on SCSC

hugs jane x

Jill said...

gorgeous image and colouring, love the colours thanks for joining us at scsc Hugs Jill x

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card Helen, just love it.

Unknown said...

A great card Helen, I've been looking for a challenge blog to take part in, so thank you for the link x