Monday 27 October 2008

Digital scrapbook page - Amelie at Wisley Gardens

I found a lovely site called Shabby Princess at the weekend that has some wonderful free digital downloads, including a "piece of cake" album with pages that you just need to add photos and journalling to (my kind of scrapbooking - can be done in 15 minutes while Amelie is asleep!!). So I decided to have a play this morning during Amelie's nap time and this is what I came up with - the two photos are from a trip to RHS Wisley Gardens last month, on the one Sunday of September when the sun shone!

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww both layouts are lovely Helen, doesn't Amelie look sweet, lovely keepsakes, well done x

COCO said...

wo very nice!!!
thank you for your visit in my blog !!!