Tuesday 28 October 2008

Ellie the Elephant for Friday Sketchers

I've been waiting for an opportunity to use this stamp, part of a set I bought from Stamposaurus at Ally Pally last month. They're absolutely adorable :) The layout is for Friday Sketchers - in addition to following the sketch, the challenge was to use a horizontal image and not take it outside the horizontal backing paper (see the sketch for a better explanation!!). Ellie herself is coloured with fun flock, so she feels all velvety. It's the first time I've used flock but don't think it will be the last, as I love the effect. I just need to expand my colour collection beyond grey ;)

Thanks for looking,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Linda D. said...

Ooh, will have to look out for fun flock, I love textured stuff. Oh, and yes, I love the stamp and the card too!

Gabigabs said...

Super cute. Love the stamp and how you colored it. Beautiful papers too.

Oliva Ohlson said...

Adorable! Love the colors and stamp!
Oliva